3 easy steps to receive your money
- 1Go to Micromoney’s home page.
- 2Adjust the money you want and how long you want to burrow from Micromoney.
- 3Fill your email address and phone number. Then click “Apply now”.
- 4Fill up all the fields – Fields indicated with * are mandatory. (We will be appreciated if you can fill your application in English.)
- 5Read and click to agree “Terms and Conditions”.
- 6Click "Finish".
- 7Please wait for the call from us. This usually takes up to 6 hours depending on the queue.
Wait for approval
- 1Please wait for the call from us. This usually takes up to 6 hours depending on the queue.
- 2Get pre-approved on loan amount on being called.
- 3Here we will need adequate information from you to approve your loan. But the next time you burrow from us again, we won’t be needing this and you can proceed just with a phone call.
Receive the cash
Receive cash within 24 hours
- 1via bank transfer domestic remittance - To receive my this method, you will have to go to nearby CB(or)KBZ(or)AYA Bank.
- 2via bank transfer at your bank account - To receive from Bank Transfer, you must have a bank account in one of the following banks – KBZ, CB and AYA. If you don’t have yet, you’re recommended to apply for one. To apply for a bank account, please go to nearby branch of KBZ(or)CB(or)AYA. All you need is your NRC card.
3via payment system
- We can also pay in other payment methods such as MyKyat, WaveMoney, OK$ and TrueMoney.
- We will ask your NRC number from you and you will have to give us the correct information (your name on the card and the card number).
- And then we will transfer the money to the bank you provided us.
- Go to the bank together with your NRC card and withdraw the money!
- You bank account number is written on the first page of the book. It usually contains16 or 17 numbers.
- You have to give this information to us and we will transfer the money directly into your bank account.
- You can download the mobile apps for those payment systems from their websites. (Recommendation – you should use only one payment system)
- Your phone number is your account number.
- You have to give us this information so that we can transfer the money to you.
- Once you receive it, you can withdraw the money from nearby agent of those payment systems.